Effective as of May 25, 2018
games free shop is committed to protecting consumer privacy online. We believe that greater protection of personal privacy on the Web will not only protect our users, but also increase users confidence and ultimately their participation in online activities. The purpose of our policy is to inform you about the types of information we gather about you when you visit our site, how we may use that information, whether we disclose it to anyone, and the choices you have regarding our use of the information. www.gamesfreeshop.com strives to offer its visitors the many advantages of Internet technology and to provide an interactive and personalized experience.
What information do we collect?
Data you give us directly
● if you register with us (such as your date of birth, username, avatar, password and email address);
● information you provide by participating in any chats, communities or social media functions. We will consider that information as part of the public domain;
● information you provide us if you report a problem with our Services or App.
Data we may collect when you use our services and App (whether or not you register with us)
● data about your location, device type, operating system and platform;
● mobile device identifiers (such as your unique device ID (persistent/non-persistent, hardware type, medial access control (“MAC”) address, international mobile equipment identity (“IMEI”), OS, and your device name;
● data about your computer’s browser version, operating system version, page loading time, network, generated device identifier information, hashed MAC address, referral source and IP address.
● the number of times you visit our APP and the amount of time you spend using the APP;
How do we use your information?
We may use your data in the following ways: ● To provide you the App and associated websites and continuously improve their features;
● To store your running-history;
● To provide helpdesk and support services;
● To customise the App which is available to you;
● To ensure that you are in compliance with our terms;
● To moderate any chat messages;
● To improve the App, for analysis and reporting purposes and to offer you technical support or respond to your questions. This also includes using data to log any crashes in our provision of the App, so we may report such interruptions (in this regard, we may use a third party to assist us);
● To notify you if you have received message update notifications or something;
● To enable social network integration, especially with Facebook;
● To personalise your experience;
● To send you push notifications for the App (which you can choose not to accept or turn off by visiting the settings section of your device and selecting the appropriate setting);
● To offer you other services and Apps which we think may be of interest to you;
● To prevent fraud and crime;
● To create a profile for marketing purposes with for example Facebook or Google;
● Emails (regarding updates, newsletter, new features, (new) apps etc.);
Cookies and Web Beacons
We collect information regarding the Internet browser, computer, tablet, mobile phone, smartphone or other device utilized to access gamesfreeshop.com to ensure that gamesfreeshop.com is optimized for those devices.
We may also automatically log certain anonymous information about visitors to gamesfreeshop.com, including, but not limited to, where the user came from to visit our site, IP address, search terms utilized, browser type and a reading history of the pages viewed.
We use third party information, reports and analysis about the usage and browsing patterns of users of gamesfreeshop.com. We allow the third party analytics companies to include web beacons and cookies on gamesfreeshop.com. The collected information includes search terms, search parameters, click-throughs by users, and other similar information. We utilize this information to improve gamesfreeshop.com and make sure we are delivering relevant content to our users. The Analytics we use do not identify individual users of gamesfreeshop.com.
Third Party Ad Networks and Social Networks
gamesfreeshop.com expects its partners, advertisers to respect the privacy of our users. However, third parties, including our partners, advertisers and other content providers accessible through our site, may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. For example, during your visit to our site you may link to, or view as part of a frame on gamesfreeshop.com page, certain content that is actually created or hosted by a third party. Also, through gamesfreeshop.com you may be introduced to, or be able to access, information, Web sites, advertisements, features, contests or sweepstakes offered by other parties. gamesfreeshop.com is not responsible for the actions or policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties when providing information on a feature or page operated by a third party.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use non-personal information (i.e., information that does not include your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in an effort to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. To learn more about third-party advertising or to opt-out of such advertising, you can visit both the Network Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance.
In addition to the above, we have implemented at APKPure.com certain “Google Analytics” features that support display advertising, including re-targeting. Visitors to gamesfreeshop.com may opt out of Google Analytics, customize the Google Display Network ads by using the Google Ad Preferences Manager and learn more about how google serves ads by viewing its Customer Ads Help Center. If you do not wish to participate in Google Analytics, you may also download the Google Analytics pt-out browser add-on.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
gamesfreeshop.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Information security and accuracy
We intend to protect your personal information and to maintain its accuracy.gamesfreeshop.com implements reasonable physical, administrative and technical safeguards to help us protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.